Looking to create a positive impact on the world? Allow us to assist you in fulfilling your mission for a better world.
SECTION 8 COMPANY REGISTRATION
In your noble endeavor to improve the world we live in, grant us the opportunity to be your trusted guide. Obtain your Section 8 Company Registration or NGO Registration Online within a span of 7 business days with our efficient services.
Request a Quote
Please Complete this Form to Initiate Your Section 8 Company (NGO) Registration Process with Us
or call/ WhatsApp at
SECTION 8 (NGO) COMPANY REGISTRATION
Section 8 Companies, also known as nonprofit or charitable organizations, have objectives beyond profit-making and operate under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013. These companies are established to promote social welfare, charity, religion, research, art, commerce, science, sports, education, environmental protection, and various other causes.
Registering a Section 8 Company or NGO online is a straightforward process similar to other company registrations. However, there are distinct advantages to this legal structure. There is no minimum capital requirement, and no stamp duty charges are levied during incorporation. It is important to note that any profits or income generated by such companies are solely utilized for furthering the organization’s objectives, without distributing dividends to its members. The registration process for a Section 8 NGO is completely online, necessitating the submission of all required documents through the MCA portal.
With the expert guidance of top-notch legal consultants, VakilTrust offers a seamless process for Online Section 8 Company registration in India at an affordable price of just ₹. 14990/-
Our streamlined process for registering a Section 8 Company in India involves the following simple steps:
1. Initiating the application for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Director Identification Number (DIN).
2. Selecting a unique and distinctive name for your Company.
3. Preparing and compiling the necessary forms, documents, Articles of Association (AOA), and Memorandum of Association (MOA) for your Company.
4. Filing the required e-forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
5. Obtaining the Certificate of Incorporation (COI), PAN, TAN, ESIC, and the Section-8 License.
FEATURES OF SECTION 8 COMPANY/ NGO
FEATURES YOU CAN RESIST
Documents required for Section 8 Company Registration
- PAN Card of all the proposed directors.
- Aadhaar Card of all the proposed directors.
- Address Proof (Bank Statement, Electricity bill, telephone Bill). In case of foreign director, Passport is mandatory.
- Passport size Photographs of all the proposed directors.
- Business Address Proof
- In case the office is in a rented property Rent agreement & NOC
Pre requirements for Section 8 Company Registration
2 (Atleast 1 director shall be resident in India)
Check Company Name Availability
Our systems will check availability of your Company Name
PRICE YOU CAN’T RESIST
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Reasons why customer’s choose us?
Best Online Company Registration in India
Our Professional Team will figure out all your problems. Vakiltrust believe in building relationships with the Clients. Let’s help you in proceeding your Startup towards a better future. Fill up this form to get the Startup Company Registration Process Online in India Client’s satisfaction.
Please Fill This Form To Get Free Consultancy To Start Your Journey With Us