Taking a stride towards legality.
GOODS & SERVICES TAX- GST REGISTRATION
Now is the opportune moment to operate your business with ease and compliance. Obtain hassle-free GST Registration and establish yourself as a certified provider of goods and services.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Please Complete this Form to Initiate Your GST Registration Process with Us
or call/ WhatsApp at
ONLINE GST REGISTRATION
APPLY FOR GST REGISTRATION IN INDIA AT JUST RS. 1180/- (ALL INCLUSIVE)
Every business or corporation engaged in the trade of goods and services must obtain GST Registration, also known as Goods & Services Tax Registration. This registration is compulsory for businesses, companies, and firms with an annual turnover exceeding Rs. 20 lakhs (for service providers) or Rs. 40 lakhs (for goods suppliers).
For businesses involved in inter-state outward supply of goods, an Online GST Registration is mandatory. Additionally, businesses that provide taxable supplies through agents or brokers of taxable services must acquire a new GST registration.
GST Registration is an essential requirement to ensure compliance with the tax regulations and to effectively participate in the buying and selling activities while adhering to the legal obligations.
What is Goods and Services Tax?
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a comprehensive indirect tax levied on the supply of goods and services in India. It is a value-added tax system that has replaced multiple indirect taxes such as central excise duty, service tax, VAT (Value Added Tax), etc. GST is governed by the Goods and Services Tax Act, which was implemented in India on July 1, 2017.
Under the GST system, businesses and individuals involved in the supply of goods or services are required to register and comply with the tax regulations. The tax is levied at each stage of the supply chain, with credit for taxes paid at the previous stage. This eliminates the cascading effect of taxes and aims to provide a more streamlined and transparent taxation system.
GST is categorized into Central GST (CGST) and State GST (SGST), which are levied by the central and state governments, respectively. In the case of inter-state supplies, Integrated GST (IGST) is levied by the central government.
Overall, the implementation of GST aims to simplify the taxation structure, promote ease of doing business, reduce tax evasion, and create a unified national market for goods and services.
ADVANTAGES OF GST REGISTRATION
BENEFITS OF GST REGISTRATION OVER ITS COST
Documents required for GST Registration
THIS IS ALL WE NEED FROM YOU
- Aadhar card of Owner
- PAN card of Owner
- Passport Size Photograph of Owner
- Bank Account Details
- Address Proof of principal place of business
2. Private Limited Company/OPC/Section 8 Company
- PAN card of Company
- Certificate of incorporation given by Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Memorandum of Association / Articles of Association
- PAN card and Aadhar card of authorized signatory. The authorized signatory must be an Indian even in case of foreign companies/branch registration
- PAN card and address proof of all directors of the Company
- Photograph of all directors and authorized signatory
- Board resolution appointing authorized signatory / Any other proof of appointment of authorized signatory
- Address proof of principal place of business- Property tax receipt/Electricity bill copy/Ownership deed (in the case of owned property)/Lease / rent agreement (in case of leased / rented property)/ NOC from the owner
3. LLP/ Partnership
- PAN card of all partners (including managing partner and authorized signatory)
- Copy of partnership deed
- Photograph of all partners and authorized signatories
- Address proof of partners (Passport, driving license, Voters identity card, Aadhar card etc.)
- Aadhar card of authorised signatory
- Proof of appointment of authorized signatory
- In the case of LLP, registration certificate / Board resolution of LLP
- Address proof of principal place of business- Property tax receipt/Electricity bill copy/Ownership deed (in the case of owned property)/Lease / rent agreement (in case of leased / rented property)/ NOC from the owner.
Mandatory Registration under GST
- Individuals/ Entities registered under the Pre-GST law like Service tax or VAT or Excise Etc.
- Entities involved in the supply of goods whose turnover in a financial year exceeds Rs 40 lakhs for Normal Category states (Rs 20 lakhs for Special Category states)
- Entities involved in the supply of services whose turnover in a financial year exceeds Rs 20 lakhs for Normal Category states (Rs 10 lakhs for Special Category states)
- Casual Taxable Person & Non-Resident Taxable person ( No fixed place of business, supplies goods & services occasionally)
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Those paying tax under reverse charge mechanism
- E-commerce aggregator or operator
- Person who supplies via E-commerce aggregator
- Person making inter-state taxable supply of Goods
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
RELATED TO GST REGISTRATION PROCESS
Reasons why customer’s choose us?
Best Online Company Registration in India
Our Professional Team will figure out all your problems. Vakiltrust believe in building relationships with the Clients. Let’s help you in proceeding your Startup towards a better future. Fill up this form to get the Startup Company Registration Process Online in India Client’s satisfaction.
+91 955 763 7440
Please Fill This Form To Get Free Consultancy To Start Your Journey With Us